Saucony totally outdid themselves with the Endorphin Speed 3. These running shoes bring a lively experience to every day running, speed workouts, and races. With light and responsive, PWRRUNPB foam cushioning, SPEEDROLL geometry rolling your feet from one stride to the next, and a nylon plate to return energy from your step, these shoes are a friend to those looking to keep the pace quick.
WHY PACERS CARRIES THESE SHOES:
We like opportunities to increase our heartrate and the Endorphin Speed 3 is great for running fast. That said, these shoes donâ€™t need to be left just for your fastest workouts and race day. Thereâ€™s plenty of cushion and support for a wide spectrum of paces without ever weighing you down.
Endorphin Speed 3 is more stable than its predecessors, and most plated up-tempo shoes on theÂ market for that matter. The added stability is achieved by the S-curve winged nylon plate as wellÂ as a wider platform. This also means there is more PWRUNPB foam under foot than in the pastÂ as well, which means more comfort while still being very light and springy.
WHO THESE SHOES ARE FOR:
- Runners looking for light responsive shoes for every day running and uptempo workouts
- Runners who want shoes inspired by super-shoes, but less expensive and more versatile for race day
MATERIALS AND DESIGN:
- PWRUNPB Foam â€“ Cushioning that is soft, light, and responsive
- NEW Nylon S-curve winged plateâ€“ Return energy each step with added stability from the wings
- SPEEDROLL Geometry â€“ Rounded geometry helps feet roll from stride to stride
- Mesh FORMFIT Upper â€“ Super light and breathable that hugs your feet
- XT-900 rubber outsole â€“ Lightweight blown rubber is soft and grippy
HOW THEY FIT:
- SIZE: true to size (For help with the perfect fit, schedule a fitting)
- HEEL: Locked in (Thick tongue and heel collar keep your foot in place)
- MIDFOOT: Moderate-snug (Standard size accommodates most feet with snug-ish fit for faster feel)
- FOREFOOT: Moderate-Narrow (Accommodates most feet with flex in the upper material, but with glove like fit)
HOW THEY COMPARE TO OTHER SHOES:
- CUSHION: Saucony Endorphin Speed 3 has good cushion for a shoe so light. That said, if you want more standard cushion, we suggest Saucony Ride 15 or Triumph 19.
- PRONATION: Saucony Endorphin Speed 3 is one of the best plated shoes for mild over pronators, but itâ€™s not designed specifically to deal with pronation. If need more support, we suggest Saucony Tempus.
- SPEED: Saucony Endorphin Speed 3 is designed to pick up the pace as the name indicates! But if you want to go even faster, try the Saucony Endorphin Pro 3.
- OTHER BRANDS: Shoes from other brands similar to Saucony Endorphin 3 are HOKA Rocket X, Nike Zoom Fly 4, or Brooks Hyperion Tempo.
Weight: Womenâ€™s 7.2 oz.| Menâ€™s 8.1 oz.
Offset: Womenâ€™s 8mm | Menâ€™s 8mm