The Saucony Triumph 20 running shoes deliver dreamy comfort to your runs, walks, and every day. These shoes bring lots of cushion in a surprisingly light pair of shoes.Â With a great feel, fit, and super comfy upper, these shoes perform day after day.
WHY PACERS CARRIES THESE SHOES:
Saucony Triumph 20 highly cushioned running shoes deliver amazing comfort without slowing you down. The Triumph 20 delivers the cushion and comfort expected from premium running shoes, but at an unexpectedly light weight and with a design that always delivers smooth performance.
The Saucony Triumph 20 is sure to make Triumph fans and newcomers to this style happy with some great updates. The PWRRUN+ foam is lighter than ever while also being responsive. The new design of the shoe allows for more cushion while keeping the ride smooth. The completely redesigned upper locks in your feet in comfort while reducing opportunities for irritation.
WHO THESE SHOES ARE FOR:
- Runners of all abilities running an easy to medium pace
- Walkers of all abilities
- People who stand all day or walk a lot in their workday
WHATâ€™S IN THESE SHOES:
- PWRRUN+ Foam â€“ Lightweight foam with a great blend of softness and responsiveness
- Redesigned landingâ€“ Protection on landing and roll to the next stride
- Redisigned upper and lacing system â€“ Locked in fit with premium materials
- High-Abrasion Rubber â€“ High durability, redesigned for more flexibility.
HOW THEY FIT:
- SIZE: True to size (For help with the perfect fit, schedule a fitting)
- HEEL: Locked in (Cushioned heel and webbing combined with lacing locks foot into plush comfort)
- MIDFOOT: Moderate (Standard size accommodates most feet, also comes in wide)
- FOREFOOT: Moderate (Most customers will have some wiggle room)
HOW THEY COMPARE TO OTHER SHOES:
- CUSHION: Saucony Triumph 20 is super soft. For less cushioning tryÂ Saucony Ride 15
- PRONATION: Saucony Triumph 20 is not recommended for pronation control. For extra support to help counteract pronation we suggestÂ Saucony Tempus.
- SPEED: Saucony Triumph 20 is not the best option for race day. For workouts or racedy we suggestÂ Saucony Endorphin Speed 3Â orÂ Saucony Endorphin Pro 3.
- OTHER BRANDS: Shoes from other brands similar to Saucony Triumph areÂ Hoka Bondi 8,Â Brooks Glycerin 20, orÂ New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v12.
Weight: Womenâ€™s 8.8 oz.| Menâ€™s 9.7 oz.
Offset: Womenâ€™s 10mm | Menâ€™s 10mm